How to synchronize your metadata with iCloud?
You can automatically save and synchronize the cue points and other metadata generated during your edjing Mix session on your iPad or iPhone via iCloud. This encompasses cue points and manually altered BPM information (tapped/half/double) for each track.
To be able to use the iCloud synchronization, you need first to purchase it.
How to enable the iCloud synchronization?
1. In the iCloud Settings, sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
2. Enable “iCloud Drive” in the iCloud Settings on all your devices.
3. Enable the iCloud Drive functionality in edjing Mix.
4. Then force the synchronization within edjing Mix by clicking on "Force synchronization".
How to test the iCloud synchronization?
1. Load a track on one of your devices in edjing Mix and set a cue point.
2. Load another track on the same deck to get iCloud synchronized or simply close the app.
3. Load the same track on another device. You should retrieve the cue point at the same location as on your first device.
Troubleshooting with iCloud synchronization
1. In the iCloud Settings, verify that every device is logged in with the same Apple ID and iCloud Drive is enabled.
2. Verify that every device is connected to the Internet.
3. Verify that iCloud Drive is enabled for edjing Mix.
4. To do so, open the Settings go to iCloud > iCloud Drive and make sure to tick the checkbox next to "edjing Mix".
5. Restart your devices.
6. In the Date & Time Settings, click on "Set automatically" on all your devices.
7. Reset all settings on your problematic iOS device in the Settings. To do so, go to General > Reset > Reset All Settings (please note this only affects the system settings, not the device).
8. Sign out of iCloud and sign in again.