Your mixes are automatically saved once recorded. You will then be able to play them with any music player.
To export your recording on your device storage, you must save it on your computer first:
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Connect your device to your computer
- Click on the iPhone/iPad icon that appears in iTunes at the top-left hand corner
- Click on 'Apps'
- Scroll down then select 'edjing'
- Select your mix then click on 'Save to...' at the bottom of your screen
- Open iTunes
- Click on 'File' at the top-left hand corner
- Click on 'Add to Library'
- Click on 'Open'
- Synchronize your device with iTunes
Once you have recorded your mix, it is automatically saved on your device.
To find your recorded mix on your device you must:
- Open File Manager
- Select 'Music'
- Open 'edjing Records'